Welcome to Online Giving!
WeShare - Online Giving System
Upon entering this page - Click on "Make a Donation" for any of the Giving Opportunities. That will bring you to a page to enter your information.
Benefits for You and the Church
- Eliminates the need to write checks to the church
- Donate anonymously if you wish
- Schedule your donations with your paychecks and/or your church's offertory schedule
- Allows you to give, even if you are unable to attend Mass
- Adjust your Online Giving contribution easily, any time you wish
- Earn credit card benefits such as airline miles or cash bonuses through your church giving
- Use Online Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- Manage and protect your account information in the secure Online Giving site--without the risks inherent to putting your confidential account numbers on paper forms
- Reduces check-processing expenses
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- Boosts accuracy of revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special collections and missions including school tuition
- Eliminates church staff's concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Allows staff more time to focus on ministries and activities (rather than processing envelopes and contributions)
Please understand that Online Giving is not intended to replace the traditional act of Sunday offertory, rather it is meant to enhance it. Please prayerfully consider Online Giving.
Online Giving FAQs
Common questions and answers about how Online Giving works:
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you are unable to attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and plan its budget.
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church's bank account.
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify on the "My Gifts" page of the Online Giving system.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement and the Online Giving system both provide reports that document your electronic transactions.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times; however, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change bank accounts?
Log in and update your account information in the My Payment Schedule window. Each checking/savings/credit card can be changed using the edit button, deleted completely, or new accounts can be added on the right side of the screen.
How much does Online Giving cost?
It costs you absolutely nothing!
What if I try Online Giving and don't like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your accounts and donation dates at any time.
How do I sign up for Online Giving?
1. Sign up by clicking here: www.sbernardredfield.weshareonline.org
2. Click any of the "Giving Opportunities"
3. Fill out the form as it guides you through
It's that simple!
For additional information or help setting up your account, please contact Angela at 605-472-1482 or email at email@example.com.